TICKET TO AMERICA: AMCHAM STARTUP COMPETITION
COMPETITION IS OVER. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR NEXT YEAR'S APPLICATIONS!
Click here to see the pictures of this year's event.
An annual pitch competition with a transatlantic twist! Innovative startups will go on stage to try to convince you and our jury of top innovators and global corporate giants to help them expand to the U.S.
What's in it for you? Find out about the latest startups, hear from top level speakers, network with experts, CEOs, entrepreneurs, incubators and accelerators, and the media.
What's in it for the winner? A growth prize package, including:
- Round trip tickets to the U.S. courtesy of United Airlines
- Legal assistance by DLA Piper in France and in the U.S. thanks to its global coverage
- One afternoon of consulting with Grant Thornton.
- Private access to top French and American members of AmCham and the FACC-NY, as well as French incubators and FACC CoWork
- NextGen membership at AmCham and Active membership at the FACC-NY
- Video interview at the Les Echos studios
- Free translations worth 500 Dollars by MotaWord
- Your startup story featured on for-starters.com by SMG Agency
2019 Edition Winner: Mapwize
2018 Edition Winner: Toky Woky
2017 Edition Winner: FACILITI
2016 Edition Winner: Selectionnist
- Disneyland Paris
- DLA Piper
- United Airlines
- BNP Paribas
- La Vallée Village
- Fahrenheit 212
- French-American Chamber of Commerce NY
- French Tech Hub
- Grant Thornton
- U.S. Embassy