PITCH FOR GLOBAL GROWTH
The annual competition supporting startups’ global expansion
Friday 23 February 2017 | 08:00 – 12:00
For the third year in a row, AmCham France and its partners are bringing you the best from both the corporate and startup worlds! Join us for this annual event and check out the latest startups, hear from top level speakers, network with experts, CEOs, entrepreneurs, incubators and accelerators, and the media. Startups also have a chance to win the global growth package – more information below.
Limited places available – places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Free transport will be organized for all participants from Paris to the event.
Is your company ready to go global?
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to get the expertise and resources of AmCham France, BNPP, DLA Piper, Disneyland Paris, Select USA, United Airlines, the French American Chamber of Commerce, and more behind your global expansion!
Pitch your company’s potential to a jury of top innovators and global corporate giants for a chance to win the global growth prize package, include:
- Round trip tickets to the U.S. courtesy of United Airlines
- Legal assistance by DLA Piper in France and in the U.S. thanks to its global coverage
- Free translations worth 500 EUR by MotaWord
- World-class consultations with AmCham and French-American Chamber of Commerce New York (FACC-NY) experts from a wide range of sectors including legal, commercial, HR, real estate, immigration, insurance, banking …
- Private access to top French and American members of AmCham and the FACC-NY, as well as French incubators and FACC CoWork
- NextGen membership at AmCham and Active membership at the FACC New York
- Video interview at the Les Echos studios
- Your startup story featured on for-starters.com
✓ Fill out the application on our F6S page
✓ Applications close on 25 January 2018
✓ You will be notified on 8 February 2018 if you have been selected to the second stage
✓ Skype or in person interview with the Pre-Selection Committee on 7 February 2018
✓ 6 startups will be selected to pitch on stage on 23 February 2018
✓ 1 winner, 1 runner up and 1 crowd favorite