WORKING GROUP: TALENT AND DIVERSITY
What is an AmCham Working Group?
The working group will create a unique report presenting a diagnosis of a particular issue and provide concrete policy or business related recommendations. The group is made up of CEOs and Directors from French and American companies, a startup or innovative tech company, as well as younger members of companies who serve as rapporteurs and sherpas. These members will interview experts and members of civil society in order to provide greater depth and breadth of expertise on the topic.
Topic: Multigenerational Talent
- Attraction, retention and development of the younger generation within companies
- Career opportunities for talented young employees in more senior positions
- Intergenerational collaboration within companies
- Mathieu Gelis, Citi, Co-President
- Monica Cagnan, Citi, Sherpa
- Lars Seynaeve, Citi, Sherpa
- Amira Boualla, Bain & Company, Rapporteur
- Bruno Thevenin, PepsiCo, Member
- Stephanie Sommerard, PepsiCo, Sherpa
- Victoria Lorenz, Korn Ferry, Member
- Roselyn Sand, EY, Member
- Charles Puybasset, Nova, Member
Working sessions will take place in April and May. The report will be published in early June.
Click below to contact AmCham if you are interested in giving your testimony as an expert for the working group report.