juin 18, 2018
AmCham is looking for our next rockstar internship candidate for Marketing and Member Relations. For the full details on what your role at AmCham would be click here.
• Excellent communication skills in English and French. Drafting and strong writing capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with colleagues and members, which
include high level corporate business professionals.
• Highly organized and accurate. The candidate must demonstrate a great eye for detail.
• Positive can-do attitude, and proactive.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Enrolled in a first degree (Bachelors) or Masters at University.
• Completed a first professional experience/internship.
• Proficient user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
• Previous experience with CRM is helpful but not critical.
Full time (6 months). Paid internship (monthly minimum wage).
Official placement agreement (“Convention de Stage”) required.
We are looking for someone to start asap. To apply, please send a CV and a one page cover letter to